Dance the Dream
Dance with WBT at Disneyland!
WHAT IS DANCE THE DREAM?
November 19, 2023, Woodlands Ballet Theatre dancers will participate in Dance the Dream™ Holly Jolly Jubilee, a parade performance down Main Street in Disneyland®!
*LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: July 16 ,2023. Performers must be 7 years old by November 19, 2023.
DANCER PACKAGE INCLUDES
● Dance the Dream Holly Jolly Jubilee Parade Performance down Main Street, U.S.A.® at Disneyland® Park
● Original Dance the Dream Parade choreography
● Tuition for Parade Rehearsal Classes
● Parade Dress Rehearsal at the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
● Magical Morning Treats to kick off the day with some Disney magic.
● Unlimited Free Action Photo and Video Downloads
● Opportunity to purchase exclusive Dance the Dream swag including T-shirt and Lanyard
● Holly Jolly Jubilee Costume, Tights and Pom Poms
PRICING & PAYMENT
PAYMENT SCHEDULE - NOVEMBER 19, 2023 EVENT
EarlyBird Pricing through May 31, 2023 - Save $100 per performer
DANCER PACKAGE PRICING
1 Day / 1 Park: $750
1 Day Park Hopper: $800
2 Day Park Hopper: $900
3 Day Park Hopper: $950
4 Day Park Hopper: $1000
5 Day Park Hopper: $1100
Discounted Disneyland® Park Guest Tickets:
Don’t forget to order your specially priced Disneyland® guest tickets. Guest tickets may be purchased along with your performer’s order, or in separate orders later.
Specially Priced Disneyland® Guest Tickets*:
1 Day/1 park $170
1 Day Park Hopper $232
2 Day Park Hopper $328
3 Day Park Hopper $399
4 Day Park Hopper $432.25
5 Day Park Hopper $451.25
*Subject to change as of 12/29/22 per Disneyland Park increases.
There will be a $10 Registration Fee per dancer to reserve your spot in our Parade rehearsal classes. Once you are registered for the class, you will receive an email confirmation and the link for the discounted hotel rooms.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW OLD DO THE DANCERS NEED TO BE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE?
All Parade Dancers must be 7 by November 19, 2023 for the parade performance at Disneyland® Park. This is a Disneyland® policy and we are unable to make any exceptions.
WHEN WILL THE DANCERS LEARN THE PARADE CHOREOGRAPHY?
To ensure a Magical Performance, all dancers must be enrolled in a Parade Rehearsal class. Parade Rehearsal will be offered on Saturdays at Woodlands Ballet Theatre. The rehearsal schedule will be announced shortly. Dancers may not miss more than 4 classes and still participate in the parade.
CAN I USE MY DISNEYLAND® RESORT MAGIC KEY?
All Parade Dancers must purchase a Performer Package through Dance the Dream. This ticket includes access to Dress Rehearsal, Magical Morning Treats and backstage access in the Disneyland Park. However, your Guests may use their Magic Key.
WE UNDERSTAND PARK RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED IN ADDITION TO OUR TICKET PURCHASES.
WILL WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR OWN PARK RESERVATIONS?
We will take care of that for you! All Dancer Packages and Guest Tickets purchased through Dance the Dream will automatically receive confirmed Park Pass Reservations with their ticket.
Ticket Types for Holly Jolly Jubilee:
● 1 Day/1 Park Tickets - Your reservation will be for Sunday, November 19 exclusively in Disneyland® Park
● 1 Day Park Hopper Tickets - Your reservation will be for Sunday, November 19 starting in Disneyland® Park and you will be eligible to park hop after 1PM. Subject to change.
● 2-Day Park Hopper Tickets - Reservations will start in Disneyland® Park on Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19. You will be eligible to park hop after 1PM. Subject to change.
● 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets - Reservations will begin in Disneyland® Park on Friday, November 17, Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19. You will be eligible to park hop after 1PM. Subject to change.
● 4-Day Park Hopper Tickets - Reservations will begin in Disneyland® Park on Friday, November 17, Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19 and will begin in Disney California Adventure® Park on Monday, November 20. You will be eligible to park hop after 1PM. Subject to change.
● 5-Day Park Hopper Tickets - Reservations will begin in Disneyland® Park on Friday, November 17, Saturday, November 18, Sunday, November 19 and Tuesday, November 21 will begin in Disney California Adventure® Park on Monday, November 20. You will be eligible to park hop after 1PM. Subject to change.
WHAT IF I WANT TO VISIT A PARK ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH, OR EARLIER?
Due to the incredibly high demand for tickets and reservations, we are only allowed to begin our reservations on Friday, November 17. If you would like to visit the park(s) on any day prior to Friday, November 17 you may purchase tickets for that day via Disney's website. Example: if you want to attend the parks on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, you would purchase a 2-day discounted ticket via Dance the Dream (for Friday and Saturday), and a 1-Day ticket (for Thursday) via Disney's website.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
It never rains in California! We will do our best to delay the parade and we will perform in light rain. However, in the case of severe weather the Parade will be canceled. If we are forced to cancel due to weather there are no refunds.
CAN I CANCEL MY TICKET ORDER?
All reservations, including guest tickets, must be received by August 1. Cancellations received, in writing, prior to August 1 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after this date and prior to August 19 will incur a $50 cancellation fee. No cancellations will be accepted after August 19.
WHEN WILL WE RECEIVE OUR ACTUAL PARADE TIMELINE?
Disney will release our Parade time approximately 10 days prior to our performance. At that time a specific timeline for check in, check out and Parade details will be released to you.
WHAT TYPE OF SHOES AND ACCESSORIES ARE REQUIRED FOR THE PARADE PERFORMANCE?
Female dancers will purchase the all white Keds Champion canvas sneaker. Male dancers may purchase any all black sneaker with no visible logo.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DANCE THE DREAM PARADE CLASS AND PARADE REHEARSAL CLASSES?
The Dance the Dream Parade Class is available for dancers, especially those who may have never performed before to gain some practical experience with parade style dance, pom skills, conditioning and stamina, and marching skills. We will be reviewing previous parade choreography to break down skills that could potentially be in the choreography. The parade route will include 12 minutes of dancing. These classes are highly recommended for dancers participating in the Holly Jolly Jubilee. Tuition is $80 a month (or discounted if taking multiple classes at our studio). Drop in classes are $25.
Once we receive the choreography, (I am anticipating end of July early August) these classes will become PARADE REHEARSAL CLASSES and attendance will become mandatory. The Dance the Dream program allows for only 4 absences before a dancer will no longer be able to participate. The tuition for the PARADE REHEARSAL CLASSES is included in the Dance the Dream Dancer Package.
Are You Ready to Dance the Dream?
Contact Us for More Information
Get in touch so we can start working together.